Jamaica’s average annual temperature is 80°F / 27°C. The average yearly temperature range is between 78°F and 85°F. Extreme temperatures range from a low of 65°F to a high of 95°F.
Come to Jamaica and Feel All Right!
Nothing is a problem on this island paradise where reggae, romance and the Caribbean sun come together. Accommodations range from charming inns to luxurious resorts. Pioneers of the all-inclusive vacation concept, you won’t find an island that does it better. Jamaica is the birthplace of Belafonte’s calypso and Bob Marley’s reggae, and home to many celebrated music festivals. Wherever you go in Jamaica, the friendly smiles of its people and the natural beauty of the island will keep you coming back.
- With its own international airport, Montego Bay is ideal for those who are limited to a short stay. Discover a variety of amazing beaches, a bustling town and many sites including the Rosehall Great House.
- Ocho Rios is particularly known for its spectacular waterfalls, sprawling beaches, tropical gardens and fern gullies. For a memorable adventure, climb the 700-foot cascading waterfalls of Dunns River Falls.
- The “Capital of Casual”, Negril is at the western tip of the island and is known for its amazing sunsets and gorgeous Seven Mile Beach.
- Runaway Bay (so called because slaves once used this area as an escape route) is a short distance west of Ocho Rios and home to several resorts. Visit the Seville Great House and Nine Miles, birthplace of Bob Marley.
- On the north coast between Montego Bay and Runaway Bay, Falmouth and Braco are growing resort areas offering a variety of popular hotels and all-inclusive resorts.
Learn more about Jamaica here.